<body>
This Girl
She has something to say. It's not important.
Because you look on by, when it's not important.
You miss it's taste, you yearn its touch, you lost it.
It's not
important.



Tuesday 12 April 2011
Missing Nostalgia
11:47 pm

"The door we open and close each day, decide the lives we live."
Wow, Almost too busy to blog. I think I sorted out the comments too. Next archives. -___- Yay me. At this rate I won't get my to-do list done. D: Even though I started lining some colouring pages today.

Other than that, ideas for comic coming along great < 3 Comic title.. Not so great. Theme is alongside; memories, taking things for granted, being optimistic, Humour, relationship, youth, friendship, childhood, lifestyle, hope etc.

So maybe Missing Nostalgia is okay? Or not.. whatever. I have a feeling that the way I intended for this to be is going to change greatly. I wanted a lighthearted gag comic. Yet somehow inspiration cries out for a sweet story with powerful meanings. Which I actually would prefer. It's something I'm used to, and I feel that's how media should be portrayed. If it doesn't leave a thought or impression that gets you thinking of a meaning. What's the point to it? It's not art. 
"I've learned that people will forget hat you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
^ Totally agree,
"Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
And possibly the meaning  behind the comic I'm going for;
"Things don't go wrong and break you heat so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be." -- Charles Jones
Anyway, night time for me. 
-This Girl-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Comments:

Post a Comment



about/
followers/
links/
credits/
archives/