<body>
This Girl
She has something to say. It's not important.
Because you look on by, when it's not important.
You miss it's taste, you yearn its touch, you lost it.
It's not
important.



Sunday 3 April 2011
There are flowers everywhere
8:13 pm

For those who bother to look. 

Hm, So much for posting daily right? Either way, been busy with work and school. Things to do. I wonder what tomorrow brings.

 Maybe I don't post, because I'm suddenly not homicidal and more or less mentally stable. Or, I'm too lazy. Either way I don't have much to post. I should be bugged more about it I guess, Getting into the habit of writing daily. And whatnot.

But, who would read a random blog like this... ;3

But hey, today was mother's day. At least, in the UK. Bought a large teddy and a large box of Ferrero Rochers (Her favourite chocolate). Also some movies coming out that I want to see. Seems like all I'm doing now is waiting for the school year to end. Not much counts anymore. Days are either too slow, or the years aren't passing quick enough. I want to be out of here and on my own, so I can breath.

Maybe it's the cold. But I'm suffocating. I want to draw, dance. I want to be left alone. Sounds selfish, all this I want. Back to sucking on ice.

But this is me trying to make posts more readable and structured. Even I wouldn't want to read the large block of text I normally leave. I'll try to actually post something, take that small moment to put down what I feel, not leave a random ( yet humorous) picture.

On another note; doing pixel work for a game using the Eclipse Origins Engine. Just don't confuse this the original engine. I'd post my work and whatnot, but I know how blogger works. I don't feel like having images up for grab on google when the beta isn't even out yet. On the topic of pixel work, game making and all that. Seems like I'm heading for graphic design in future. I enjoy it, yet somehow I'm taking Art n Design instead of graphic design. But that seems better for me, I can express more. If I was to do graphics in future, I'd do it personalized no matter what, putting creativity and expression on a whole new level. The world needs to get up close and personal, art is the very first form of that.

-This Girl-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Comments:

Post a Comment



about/
followers/
links/
credits/
archives/