<body>
This Girl
She has something to say. It's not important.
Because you look on by, when it's not important.
You miss it's taste, you yearn its touch, you lost it.
It's not
important.



Thursday 10 March 2011
French Or German
5:56 am

When will I decide? Because apparently, It should be soon. As much as I'd love to take both languages. I can't. Which sucks a whole lot.

Also, today. Parent's evening. Just when I thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life, people seem to be insistent on deciding for me. I chose history, but I'm very capable of doing both history and geography. But I won't drop media studies for it, the not as academic subject which seems to be looked down on.
"She'll make a great historian, all writers are." Um... okay then?

Double science and triple science. I'm still confused. Obviously triple is a lot harder, I just don't have the time to take it. If I choose not to do media studies, I'll be taking triple science. Not geography or double.

You know what. It's much easier to write a poem than all this ranting. @_@ Maybe this should be a creative writing, expressional and emotional blog. However, with every post, I can easily sum up a prose or work that expresses it all in words .It seems to work best when I'm not in a good mood...

But, back to what I started off with. Will I enjoy french or German more? Infact, what one's harder so I can learn the second one later on in life. @__@

I always thought they limited my options, but there's just not enough time to continue to learn everything, Since when was it a crime to start saying things to people's faces? -pats- End of this. We'll see how tomorrow goes since I couldn't give a damn to do any work today. <3
-This Girl-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Comments:

Post a Comment



about/
followers/
links/
credits/
archives/