<body>
This Girl
She has something to say. It's not important.
Because you look on by, when it's not important.
You miss it's taste, you yearn its touch, you lost it.
It's not
important.



Sunday 10 April 2011
Holidays
10:09 am


We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Dr Seuss 
Messed up this template so bad! If anyone notices any errors, or knows how to fix a few of the things, please tell me! Anyway, I forgot to blog, so I'm doing it now. In the day. This doesn't happen very often, my words tend to flow more at night. 
My holiday has started so I figures I should make myself useful this easter. I wrote a to-do list and realised I didn't have a new years resolution... decided to do that too. 
Also planning for a lil humor comic. Not so much lame gags, but about those funny, embarrassing,  unbelievable moments that we all go through at some point in our lives. Designing characters! But I have so many ideas about what to include. Also thinking about hosting it on SmackJeeves for the meantime. I'm lost for words on what to title it though, all i can think of is;
Shit Happens 
Anyone got any better ideas? I'll most likely blog later today.  Not much else to say right now, except that my nails are purple.
-This Girl-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Comments:

Purple Nails. Sexy 8D

Now you need a Goth look to go with the purple nails. I guess that would turn me on. hmmm. *thinks* 8D

really like your new Blogtheme. Like I've said already... though, i can't help you fixing it <.< I sawk at CSS stuff and shit like this. D: I am a Noob Q_Q

btw: your latest posts are all a bit depressive <.< I have to get healthy again to light up your mood a bit D<

<33 .-.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 April 2011 at 17:58  

D= I'm not depressing, xD This is where all teh bad energy goes~

And x.x are you sick? Or is it just your back. =/

By Blogger Tree, at 11 April 2011 at 10:35  

My Back... ._. and i'll be away for 2 Days now. I'll be in Hospital x.x

see you soon, love <3 x3

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 April 2011 at 14:26  

Post a Comment



about/
followers/
links/
credits/
archives/