<body>
This Girl
She has something to say. It's not important.
Because you look on by, when it's not important.
You miss it's taste, you yearn its touch, you lost it.
It's not
important.



Thursday 7 April 2011
I Realised...
11:59 pm

...Why I'm blogging. Forget feelings, or moaning, or ranting, or bitching. It's self assessment. Quickly realizing, as days go by. Instead of worrying what to write. You're just writing as it comes to you. Writing down, assessing your day. You may be in a mood at the beginning, but at the end. You looked at it from another perspective. So, this is not a blog to show off. I could care less. Honestly, I'm not a crazed attention whore. I'm now placing showcasing work, or putting up my to-do list for the world to see.

I'm thinking. Reviewing my own life.

Maybe it'll increase my grammar. Or the way I put a sentence and structure my words. But none of that matters right now. A personal blog. Taking the time to look back on a day, and get to know yourself better. It's worth it. Blogs are not for attention whores, or showing your bouncy baby boy to the world. Blog are for you. No matter how many watchers or followers you have. Atleast in my opinion. One day you'll stumble across an old post, and the feelings you had while writing it will come rushing back.

It's why posts are getting longer, more detailed. Yet containing as little information as possible. It's not a diary to keep track of past events. That's not needed. No point in trying to write a post ahead of time and schedule it. Your feelings, my feelings will change. It won't be relevant anymore. In the end, you'll have to write a new post, that'll be in a completely different direction.

So many thoughts go through your head in one day. So many emotions. I used to cry to let things out, washing emotions away with tears. Yet, blogging, I can write them out. Type what I think and seal the words in a text riddled with meaning. Feelings. Or something.

Then you're going to look back on things, and wonder. Why in God's Earth did you put that down? Filled with such childish, or openness, or even stupidity. Realise, how you change.

-This Girl-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Comments:

thanks love. :)

By Blogger NiTasha, at 8 April 2011 at 03:08  

Post a Comment



about/
followers/
links/
credits/
archives/